All participants have to pay a registration fee in accordance with the table below. Registration is required to attend any of the conference activities. Delegates must wear their name badge at all times to gain access to activities.
|Type of participant||High income countries||Upper middle income countries||Lower middle income countries||Greek Participants|
|Senior presenters (Oral Presentation)||500 €||380 €||240 €||150 €|
|PhD Candidates (Oral Presentation)||350 €||200 €||125 €||100 €|
|Poster Presenters||350 €||250 €||150 €||100 €|
|Non-Presenting||400 €||320 €||220 €||70 €*|
|Accompanying Guests||150 €||150 €||150 €||150 €|
- Presenting authors: Conference fee includes: Conference Entry (all 3 days), Delegate Pack and Badge, Welcome Reception (Wednesday), Conference Dinner and Cultural event (Thursday), Lunch x 3 & Refreshments during the Conference.
Please be aware, that the conference fee does not include accommodation. The presenting author of an accepted paper will, however, be provided with local hospitality for three nights (10-12 October 2017) and only three nights. All other expenses in the hotel such as mini bar, telephone, laundry, late check-out, extra nights etc. are on own expense.
- Poster Presenters: Conference fee includes: Conference Entry (all 3 days), Delegate Pack and Badge, Welcome Reception (Wednesday), Conference Dinner and Cultural event (Thursday), Lunch x 3 & Refreshments during the Conference. Please be aware, that the conference fee does not include accommodation.
- Non- presenting participants: Co-authors of an accepted paper and other specialists can participate in the full conference programme by signing up as non-presenting participants. Please note that only a limited number will be able to attend under this category.
- Accompanying guests can attend the Welcome Reception (Wednesday) and Conference Dinner and Cultural Event (Thursday). Accompanying guests are not permitted to participate in the scientific programme. If your friend, spouse etc. would like to participate in the full conference, they will have to register themselves as non-presenting author.
- Participants from Greece: the conference fee does not include accommodation.
- *The Conference fee for the non-presenting participants who are undergraduate, portgraduate and PhD local (Greek) students is 35€. This fee includes all conference activities except of the gala dinner and cultural events.
*Special Instructions for Greek participants can be found here.