Olena Pechak received her Bachelor Diploma
from the Department of Ecological Engineering of the Energy Saving
and Energy Management Institute of the National Technical University of Ukraine “Kiev Polytechnic Institute” in 2005, and her Master Diploma from the same Department in 2007, both with excellent grades and honors. Currently, she is PhD candidate in Laboratory of Industrial & Energy Economics of School of Chemical Engineering N.T.U.A. and her research interests concern energy and environmental policies with the emphasis on climate change issues. Her thesis is related to the project portfolio selection using MCDA taking into account both environmental and economic aspects.
- O. Pechak, “Climate policy achievements in Eastern European countries”, Reporter of National Technical University of Ukraine “KPI” (in English), Mining series, Vol. 19, 2010, pp. 221 – 229, Kiev, Ukraine
- O. Pechak, G. Mavrotas and Diakoulaki D., “Role and contribution of the clean development mechanism to the development of wind energy”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 15, 2011, pp. 3380 – 3387.
- G. Mavrotas, O. Pechak, “The trichotomic approach for dealing with uncertainty in project portfolio selection: Combining MCDA, mathematical programming and Monte Carlo simula-tion” Internationa Journal of Multicriteria Decision Making, vol. 3, no. 1, 2013, pp. 79 – 96.
- G. Mavrotas, O. Pechak, E. Siskos, H. Doukas, J. Psarras,. “Robustness analysis in Multi-Objective Mathematical Programming using Monte Carlo simulation”, European Journal of Operations Research, Vol. 240, 2015, pp. 193 – 201.
- G. Mavrotas, O. Pechak, “Combining Mathematical Programming and Monte Carlo simulation to deal with uncertainty in energy project portfolio selection” (Chapter 16) in Assessment and Simulation Tools for Sustainable Energy Systems. F. Cavallaro (ed.). Springer, 2013.
- O. Kofanova, O. Pechak, “Basics of ecology. Glossary”. Handbook for students of National Technical University of Ukraine, Kiev, Ukraine, Polytechnica, 2014.
- E. Inshekov and O. Pechak, “Using GEMIS 4.3 for assessment of emissions in Ukraine” (in Ukrainian), Proceedings of the 10th International Scientific Conference of Students, Post-graduates and Young Scientists, National Technical University of Ukraine, Kiev, Ukraine, 16-21 May 2007.
- P. Konidari, E. Inshekov, and O. Pechak, “Analysis of climate change mitigation tools in Ukraine”, Proceedings of the Promitheas-2 International Black Sea Energy Policy Conference “Energy Investments and Trade Opportunities”, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα, 8-9 Οκτωβρίου 2008.
- O. Pechak and E. Inshekov, “Climate policy instruments in Balkan EU countries: Current state and prospects”, Proceedings of the DISTRES Conference, Λευκωσία, Κύπρος, 11-12 Δεκεμβρίου 2009.
- O. Pechak, G. Mavrotas and D. Diakoulaki, “Investigating the role of the Clean Development Mechanism within the global green energy market: the case of wind energy”, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on the European Energy Market (EEM ’10), Μαδρίτη, Ισπανία, 27-29 Ιουνίου 2010.
- G. Mavrotas, J. Psarras, O. Pechak, E. Siskos, “Multi-objective project portfolio selection: Assessing the robustness of selected portfolios”, 26th European Conference on Operational Re-search, Ρώμη, Ιταλία, 1-4 Ιουλίου, 2013.
- O. Pechak, G. Mavrotas, D. Diakoulaki, J. Psarras, “Adaptation of ITA for project portfolio selection within a group of decision makers”, 3rd International Symposium and 25th National Conference on Operational Research, Βόλος, Ελλάδα, 26-28 Ιουνίου, 2014.
- Mpizas L., Tsoutsanis N, Moza Z., Pechak O., Pantelis D., Saharidis G.K.D. , “Touristic Guide: A prototype software for touristic journey planning” , 3rd International Symposium and 25th National Conference on Operational Research, Βόλος, Ελλάδα, 26-28 Ιουνίου, 2014.
- O. Pechak, G. Mavrotas, E. Siskos, J. Psarras, “Project portfolio selection for group decision making using multi-criteria analysis and mathematical programming through an iterative ap-proach” 20th conference of the international federation of operation research societies – IFORS, Βαρκελώνη, Ισπανία, 13-18 Ιουλίου, 2014.
- O. Pechak, G. Mavrotas, “Portofolio Selection for Energy Projects Under the Clean Develop-ment Mechanism (CDM)”, 1st national student conference of the Hellenic Operations Research Society (HELLORS), Αθήνα, Ελλάδα, 25-27 Νοεμβρίου, 2010.
- G. Mavrotas, O. Pechak, “Dealing with uncertainty in project portfolio selection: Combining MCDA, Mathematical Programming and Monte Carlo simulation: a trichotomic approach”, 8th multi-criteria meeting of the Hellenic Operations Research Society (HELLORS), Ερέτρια, Ελλάδα, 8-10 Δεκεμβρίου, 2011.
- G. Mavrotas, O. Pechak, “Dealing with uncertainty in project portfolio selection for energy projects under the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM): The trichotomic approach”, 23rd Na-tional Conference of HELORS, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα, 12 – 14 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2012.
- G. Mavrotas, O. Pechak, “Robust portfolio selection with help of mathematical programming”, 9th national scientific conference of Chemical Engineering, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα, 23-25 Μαΐου, 2013.